We call it the STREAM, MANAGE, SHARE approach, an approach that gives agencies full control over their video assets while giving partner agencies the opportunity to maximize cooperation, response and management during planned and unplanned events. The Skyline Video OneView supports the following video infrastructure:
- Any camera (Traffic, Intersection, RWIS, Security, …)
- Any manufacturer (Analog or IP)
- Any network environment (Hosted, distributed, or local network architectures)
- Any device or application (Web, mobile, tablet, in-vehicle, video wall…)
- Secure environment (Firewall, Restriction of Access, etc.)
Skyline’s OneView allows your agency to utilize your existing video assets, networks and security practices.
- Normalize any feed from any camera. Skyline’s TS1000 appliance transcodes live streaming video from any format, compression, frame rate and resolution into a normalized format, all in real-time.
- Access cameras only once – won’t crash your camera.
- Utilize network security practices – no public or outside agency access to your camera.
- Stream to thousands of end-users. Skyline’s SFS1000 distributes normalized video streams accessible in the format required by the end device (Flash, RTMP, Http Live, RTSP and RTP), supporting multiple OS (PC, iOS, Android) and imbedded, native players.
Agencies have the ability to completely and efficiently manage their video assets without the need to be a technically savvy network engineer or technician. Management of video assets is provided through an intuitive web-based user interface for each of the following components:
- Dynamic Video Manager (DV1000) – When only a subset of your cameras need to be viewed at any one time, the DV1000 can help minimize video network hardware requirements by streaming only those cameras that are on-demand at any given time. This management tool is very effective for large security applications in the schools and emergency management markets.
- Stream Manager – This application provides agencies the ability to On/Off Red Button video feeds, identify off-line cameras and appliances and manage meta data. The Stream Manager will automatically offline cameras when video data is static or missing and will then automatically online a camera once it determines that the feed is reestablished. Agencies can very easily inventory video assets and view system utilization by partners and user groups.
- OneView Manager – This web-based portal allows agencies to easily manage access rights to video feeds for individuals and user groups in a matter of minutes. Administrators can track usage by each user and determine which meta data is made available to user groups.
Agencies, schools and first responders can easily and securely view live streaming video when and where they need it. Click on the OneView tab above for more details.
- OneView Manager provides end-users access to video streams and other data in a variety of formats (GIS-based, incident based, video wall).
- Third party applications supported though API service for external applications
- Scalable to support multiple agencies, thousands of cameras and end users.
- Stream to all devices – No clients required
The MV1000 allows agencies to stream live video from their fleet of emergency response, roadside assistance and other response type vehicles. Streaming video is sent over the cellular networks, allowing operators in the command center or remote stakeholders to view an on-the-ground vantage point in addition to the streams from their fixed pole-mounted cameras. GPS based information in the unit also gives location information. Operators can see in list or map-based view all of the available mobile cameras and their location. MV1000 is available in a ruggedized mobile box configuration or in a fixed mounted configuration on the vehicle.
Skyline’s expertise is rooted in Network Engineering, which is how the company began over a decade ago. The Skyline OneView originated from the desire to solve a customer’s problem with streaming video across multiple networks and protocols. The OneView has been built from the ground up, using our expertise in network design and software development to deliver the largest live video streaming network in the country. We have expertise in the following areas:
- Network Engineering
- Custom Software Development
- Managed Services
- Network Monitoring
- Network Security
- System Support
- Software Engineering
- Infrastructure Management
- Fiber Optic Locating
- Physical Security Networks